Tuesday 12 January 2010

About

Firstly I should maybe explain the blog title. When I was pregnant with Callum (and at the time I didn't know he was a little boy) this was our little song, we did go everywhere together. It has since stuck with being our song and even though their Beloved Monster is a girl and mines a boy the words are true. Life with Callum does help you get through living in a world that is so damn mean.

Right next! About this blog! 2010 is going to bring a lot of changes to life as Callum knows it. Why? Well this year he'll no longer be an only child but a big brother to a little brother or sister (he's desperately hoping for a brother). We have a very emotional Callum at the moment with lots of questions and worries. Mostly he is worried where his place in our hearts will be. As I tell him he'll always be my special little boy, he was the first one to make me a Mummy and nothing can replace my love for him. Anyhow I thought this blog would be a way to help ease him through this year, well hopefully do so. Lets see.

So I hope you join us on our travels through 2010, mostly it'll be by photo and things that remind me of typical every day life with Callum.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful idea!

    Hooray Callum! He'll be fine.
    First couple of months can be difficult but then your family finds a balance and the family life can go on...

    I have a zillion blogs to comment so I will not comment here but your other blog...hope it's okay for you.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BLOGitse, for the kind words and advice and the visit and I completely understand about having loads of blogs to visit, I very much appreciate a visit from you on any of my blogs.

    Now bring back the peas!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete