Sunday 24 January 2010

Day Thirteen

Sorry no photo or video footage from today. Callum had me up early in the morning, then we had Daz' parents come visit and then before we knew it it was evening time, then bedtime and then well Callum was ill again. :(

What memory do I have from today though? Hmm.. Callum going with Daz and his parents to walk Dash to the shop to buy some milk. Callum wanted to take his scooter or bike with him. As we couldn't find the scooter the bike it was. They all headed off but just before I noticed that Callum's back will was a little flat. "No problems Mummy I'll just peddle harder." I don't know how far he did ride the bike but he came back home before any of the others on his own two feet, next was Daz holding the bike and then came my in-laws with the dog. So now we have to find the bicycle pump and sort that back wheel out. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment