Tuesday 19 January 2010

Day Eight

Yesterday Callum and I were looking at some photos and I showed him this photo:


It's of my Mum, my sister Frankie and brother Joe. At first Callum didn't think it was an old photo as "Well Nanny still looks likes that.".

So then somehow we ended up with a quick photo moment where Callum tried to do the pose of his Uncle Joe. A lot of people comment how the two look very similar. What do you think?






I think I can see some similarities.

Later that evening when I was putting Callum to bed we then had a little chat about Bumpy. Callum wanted to know if Bumpy was sleeping too and put his hand on Bumpy then whispered ever so quietly "Night Bumpy, have good dreams.". We then quietely chatted about what names we had picked out for Bumpy. Callum laughed at the boys names stating that Leonardo was a footballers name. He then said that we couldn't use the name Summer as he has a Summer at school. What name did he think we should call Bumpy when they are born? Well Bumpy. lol. He thinks that Bumpy will be used to being called that name and best not to confuse them. Kids logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment