Saturday 16 January 2010

Day Five


When I was pregnant I had huge cravings for melon, any melon would do but it was mostly water melon. Seems that craving paid off because melon is something that Callum loves, he'd probably have it every day now! Today Daz went and did the weekly food shopping and was happy to see that they had whole water melons on a special deal (£2) so he bought one. You can imagine the face on Callum when Daz got home. The thing is Callum's now asking if he can have some to eat. Well I say some he actually wants the whole thing! lol.

2 comments:

  1. Well, melon does go down so easy! :-)

    This is such a cool thing you're doing for Callum! I once did a journal for Jackson back in the olden days before the internet was so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it does Cindy, I can eat melon any time of year even in the snow. lol.

    And thanks, I'm hoping it helps out with the little insecurities he's got at the moment. Had Jackson seen the journal you kept for him? What did he think of it?

    ReplyDelete