Saturday 23 January 2010

Day Twelve


As I've said before Lego is a huge hit with Callum and he has plenty of it. As also mentioned before he got the Lego City Garage for Christmas which we've been building bit by bit. Yesterday we finished. Well I say we it was I in fact that built most of it, Callum's job was to find bits I couldn't and pick up bits I dropped and I couldn't get down to pick up. Anyway here's the finished result, only took a couple hours for this pregnant Mum to build and Callum is under strict instructions to not demolish it like it does everything else. See that's how it goes, Mum builds it while Callum sort of watches, Mum finishes buidling said piece, Callum plays with said piece, Callum throws a bomb at said piece and demolishes it. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment